Eden Energy Medicine Classes Approved for Continued Training
To renew your EEM Continued Training Certificate, complete 12 EEM Continued Training (CT) hours in an approved EEM class by your certificate's renewal date.
Current Live Classes and Events
The classes and events that are approved for Continued Training (CT) hours are Eden Method sponsored. We recognize that there are classes taught by others that expand upon Eden Energy Medicine, however they are not currently eligible for CT hours.
The following approved EEM classes and events are eligible for Continued Training hours as long as they are taken within your renewal period.
Registration emails for these classes and events are sent out to qualifying students when registration opens, except when auditing.
Auditing is only an option if you've already taken and passed the class. To audit an eligible class below, please click the link for details about the class and send an email to [email protected] with your name and the specific class for which you'd like to receive a registration email. You may only audit each of the eligible classes below once to meet your CT requirement.
EEM Level 2 Class 6 or Class 7 - AUDIT ONLY – [Prerequisite: completion of EEM Level 2 and EEM Certification Exam.] EEM Level 2 Classes 6 and 7 each meets the CT requirement for one renewal period (Classes 5 and 8 do not).
Eden Method Teacher Training - [Prerequisite: completion of EEM Level 2 and EEM Certification Exam.] Meets the CT requirement for one renewal period – whether attended as a fully registered student or audited.
EEM Level 3: Professional Skills Mastery - [Prerequisite: completion of EEM Level 2 and EEM Certification Exam.] Each of the two classes in Level 3 meets the CT requirement for one renewal period -- whether attended as a fully registered student or audited.
Fundamentals Year Teacher Training - [Prerequisite: completion of EEM Level 3, completion of Eden Method Teacher Training, and acceptance into Fundamentals Year Teacher Training via application process.] Meets the CT requirement for one renewal period - whether attended as a fully registered student or audited.
EEM Level 4: Advanced Protocols - [Prerequisite: completion of EEM Level 3 and acceptance into Level 4 via application process.] Each of the two classes in Level 4 meets the CT requirement for one renewal period -- whether attended as a fully registered student or audited.
Energy Fest - [No prerequisite.] Attendance of this upcoming event, September 10 -13, 2020, meets the CT requirement for one renewal period. Two full days of the conference must be attended in order to qualify.
EEM Cruise of a Lifetime - [No prerequisite.] Attendance of this upcoming event, March 25 - April 1, 2021, meets the CT requirement for one renewal period.
Live Classes taught by Donna Eden - Select classes will be noted as eligible for CT hours when they are announced.
Online Home Study Courses
The following EEM Home Study Courses are eligible for Continued Training hours as long as they are taken within your renewal period.
Home study courses are sold separately from the class videos/handouts they are based on. Prices listed below are for the home study course only; in the link for each home study course you'll also find a link to purchase the required video/handouts for the course if you don't already have them.
These events were held in the recent past, but are eligible for Continued Training hours for those who attended them, as long as they were taken within your renewal period. Some of them were also turned into online home study courses (purchased above).
Eden Energy Medicine Cancun Workshop - Attendance of this event, May 3 – 7, 2017, meets the CT requirement for one renewal period.
For Pet’s Sake! Energy Medicine for Animals! – Attendance of this event, October 27-29, 2017, meets the CT requirement for one renewal period.
Playing With The Frequencies - A Donna Eden Advanced Class - Attendance of this event, July 6-8, 2018, meets the CT requirement for one renewal period.
Energy Testing, Intuition, and Beyond!: How to Be an "Energy Sensitive" - Attendance of this event, October 26-28, 2018, meets the CT requirement for one renewal period.
The Empath Dilemma – In-person attendance of this event, September 9 – 11, 2019, meets the CT requirement for one renewal period. We are almost done making a home study course for this event!
Continued Training Class Guidelines
The guiding principle in determining if an Eden Method sponsored class or presentation is eligible for Continued Training hours is that it must substantially augment the basic material taught in EEM Certification Training. It must deepen and expand a student's understanding and use of EEM tools in a manner that is just one step away from what Donna, herself, might teach in an Advanced Class. If the class meets this standard and any one of the following additional criteria, it is considered eligible for CTs:
- Teaches new procedures that are derived from within an EEM framework and deepen the practitioner's skills in EEM (presentations that integrate EEM with other methods -- from herbal essences to sound healing to energy psychology -- though valuable, are not counted toward the required EEM Continued Training), or
- Teaches new concepts (e.g., scientific understanding of hormones, anatomy and physiology, etc. from an energy perspective) that significantly help practitioners better navigate through a standard EEM session as taught in EEM Certification Training, or
- Shows how to apply standard EEM methods to specific health conditions or populations in significantly advanced ways, or
- Provides an EEM immersion experience as follows:
- Energy Fest, while a different format from our other trainings, provides a unique immersion experience for members of the EEM Community. Lessons learned in the diverse classes are enhanced by meetings with others who are passionate about EEM, sharing new or inspiring ideas with one another, learning about their EEM successes in their communities, rubbing elbows with the leaders and pioneers in EEM as well as famous presenters from allied fields, all within the context of the superb educational opportunities and keynote presentations we provide. Energy Fest engulfs you in the spirit of EEM.
- Auditing Class 6 or 7 is considered an EEM immersion experience because these classes offer the opportunity to deepen your understanding of key information from Level 2 within the supportive atmosphere of the EEM community. Enhancing the skill and proficiency of any Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner, auditing these select classes from Level 2 strengthens your EEM knowledge base through a comprehensive review of detailed protocols and supervised practice.
EEM Continued Training Certificate Renewal Process
When you renew your EEM Continued Training Certificate, you will be asked to do the following:
- Complete the Renewable EEM Continued Training Certificate form.
- Specify the approved EEM classes or events you have attended in-person or completed via home study within your current renewal period by checking the class(es) which will be listed on your form.
- Pay a Renewal Fee of $100.
- If you have a practitioner listing on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory which you wish to maintain by your renewal, on the renewal form please submit a copy of your current liability insurance, showing your name, the name of your insurance company, your insurance's expiration date, and that Innersource is listed as an AIE.
- Click here if you do not yet have a practitioner listing, but would like one.
- Those who choose not to be listed on our website do not need to submit insurance.
Once you’ve submitted this information to us, please allow 30 days for your renewal request to be processed and a new EEM Continued Training Certificate to be sent to you.