For Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioners Who Want to Remain in Good Standing
Stay Current with The Latest Eden Energy Medicine Protocols and Reach More Clients Through Our Continued Training Program
Maintain your status as an Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner in good standing, and we will include your practitioner listing on our website so you can reach more interested clients, grow your practice, and make a living doing what you love.
What Sets You Apart?
When you’re looking for a healer, how do you go about finding one?
And when you DO find one, how do you know whether they are a reputable healer?
It’s something to ask yourself as you build your practice.
How are YOU going to demonstrate that you are qualified to offer your healing services to a complete stranger?
As an Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner, you have completed a level of training that not many energy healers receive – at a minimum, 2 years of rigorous training and mentoring in the same techniques that Donna has used to heal herself and thousands of people in our community.
Your Eden Energy Medicine Certification means a lot to a person looking for healing services.
And when your clients find you on our Eden Method website, or through a referral from our customer service team, they know that they are going to see someone certified in the system developed by one of the most trusted healers of our generation, Donna Eden.
And that trust transfers to you.
That’s what sets you apart.
A Level of Excellence and Trust
We at Eden Method are committed to making sure our practitioners, practitioners who carry Donna’s name in their title as an Eden Energy Medicine practitioner, are the most qualified and highly trained energy healers in the world.
Like energy itself, Eden Energy Medicine is a dynamic system, adapting and responding to the changing needs of clients and the world.
To this day, Donna remains open and curious about changes in the energy of our environment and our bodies. She is continually updating and adding to her protocols.
To be a great healer, it’s important that you keep up with the latest developments and protocols so you can serve your clients in the best way possible.
In our Continued Training program, you’ll receive ongoing training in Eden Energy Medicine.
And as a result of your ongoing training, you will receive the benefit of being listed on our website as a Certified Practitioner where you have the potential to reach a lot more clients with your healing skills.
We call it being a “Certified Practitioner in good standing,” and because you have demonstrated a level of commitment to the work, we have the confidence and trust we need to list your practice on our website and offer referrals to you when customers call in asking for a practitioner in your area.
“Good Standing” Gets You Listed On Our Website and More...
The Eden Method website is the place people go when they want to find an Eden Energy Medicine practitioner in their area. Would you believe that our website now gets over 30,000 hits a month?
Donna’s effective healing approach is catching on with the mainstream. Our Facebook has almost 150,000 followers. Donna’s Daily Energy Routine now has over 1.5 million views on YouTube. And we are reaching more and more people every day.
Your practice will continue to reach more and more people as we grow. Here are the benefits of rewewing your EEM Continued Training Certificate.
Our NEW Practitioner Directory Means a Professional and Searchable Listing for You!
We are about to release a brand new practitioner directory that not only looks great but has some wonderful features that give you more control over your listing:
How To Renew and Remain in Good Standing
When you complete your Certification Exam, you receive your initial renewable Eden Energy Medicine (EEM) Continued Training Certificate.
This certificate shows that you are an Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner in good standing and has your issue date and renewal date on it.
To renew, you FIRST need to complete 12 EEM Continued Training (CT) hours in an approved Eden Energy Medicine class by your certificate's renewal date. Click here for a list of approved classes.>>
Once you complete your continued training hours, you then submit the form below to receive your new Continued Training Certificate.
When you fill in the Renewable EEM Continued Training Certificate Form:
- Specify the approved EEM classes or events you have attended in-person or completed via home study within your current renewal period by checking the class(es) which will be listed on your form.
- Pay a Renewal Fee of $100.
- If you have a practitioner listing on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory which you wish to maintain by your renewal, on the renewal form please submit a copy of your current liability insurance, showing your name, the name of your insurance company, your insurance's expiration date, and that Innersource (our company / the "educating body") is listed as an Additional Insured Endorsement (AIE):
777 E. Main Street
Ashland, OR 97520
- Click here if you do not yet have a practitioner listing, but would like one.
- Those who choose not to be listed on our website do not need to submit insurance.
Once you’ve submitted this information to us, please allow 30 days for your renewal request to be processed and a new EEM Continued Training Certificate to be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are my CT hours transferable to another period?
A. CT hours must be obtained during your current renewal period and are not transferable to another period.
Q. If I renew early, does that change my renewal period?
A. Early renewal does not change your renewal period. Renewal periods run from November to November.
Q. What happens if I forget to renew?
A. It is your responsibility to renew. If you are late renewing your EEM Continued Training Certificate, Eden Method will automatically set your EEM Certified Practitioner status to "Inactive" and remove your practitioner website listing. You will be required to "Re-activate" your status at the time of renewal.
Q. What if I choose NOT to renew?
A. Sometimes circumstances require that we put certain aspects of our life on hold. If you find that you want to temporarily stop practicing as a practitioner, you may request to be moved to INACTIVE EEM Certified Practitioner status. This is a choice you make at the time your EEM Continued Training Certificate renewal is due. The Renewable EEM Continued Training Certificate Form has a box to check for this, and there is no charge to do so.
Eden Method will then set your EEM Certified Practitioner status to "Inactive" and remove your practitioner website listing. You will be required to "Re-activate" your status when you are ready to return to the status of an EEM Certified Practitioner in Good Standing.
Q. How do I re-activate my status after being inactive?
A. When you are ready to return to a status of an EEM Certified Practitioner in Good Standing, please fill out the Renewable EEM Continued Training Certificate Renewal Form and check the box that will allow you to re-activate your status. There is an additional $50 fee for related administrative costs, and you must complete the same education requirements as for a regular renewal.
If it has been more than two years since you have had a status as an EEM Certified Practitioner in good standing, you must pass the current Eden Energy Medicine Certification Exam so we can verify you are up-to-date on your knowledge.
Here are the steps:
- Register for the exam by going to _______.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for your exam request to be processed.
- Once we verify your EEM Certified Practitioner status and that you have no outstanding invoices with Eden Method, you will receive a notification containing access instructions to the Certification Exam.
- The exam can be taken in-person or by video-conferencing.
- Please note that this exam has been updated to reflect the current curriculum, so if you feel you need mentoring before taking the exam, you may contract with an Active EEM Faculty Member for that extra help. The cost for mentoring is $65/hour paid in advance to the Faculty Member.
- The cost to retake the EEM Certification Exam is $450, paid upon registration for it. The cost for mentoring is $65/hour paid in advance to the Faculty Member.
- Obtain 12 CT hours from an eligible CT course (options listed above).
- Once you have completed retaking the EEM Certification Exam and obtained 12 CT hours within the current renewal period, you may fill out and submit the Renewable EEM Continued Training Certificate Form (see link above).
- If you are not listed on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory, you will be given the option to submit your Practitioner Listing details on the renewal form.
Q. What types of classes qualify for Continued Training?
A. Eden Method sponsors both live and online classes that are eligible for Continued Training hours. The guiding principle in determining if an Eden Method sponsored class is eligible for Continued Training hours is that it must substantially augment the basic material taught in EEM Certification Training. It must deepen and expand a student's understanding and use of EEM tools in a manner that is just one step away from what Donna, herself, might teach in an Advanced Class.
Q. What if I lose my certificate or have a name change and want to replace it?
A. Re-issuing of EEM Certificates and Diplomas (due to name change, loss, etc.) are available by contacting us at [email protected] or 541-488-7662. The cost for each re-issue is $15.
Eden Method reserves the right, at its discretion and without explanation, to ask a student to leave an Eden Energy Medicine class or event, or to rescind their certification in EEM. This can be based on failure to meet the academic, behavioral, professional, or ethical standards of the training as determined by Eden Method staff.
Contact our EEM CT Program Coordinator, Eric Stahlman, via email or phone: 541-201-3111.