The official name of the exam is The Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Exam. To download the Eden Energy Medicine Certification Handbook click HERE.
Exams are based on the knowledge, skills and tasks that a candidate has learned through the Level 1: Fundamentals and Level 2: Certification Training programs. The testing process includes four components: a written exam and a live demonstration focusing on the concepts and techniques of Eden Energy Medicine, and a written and oral exam focusing on ethical principles that are relevant to the practice of EEM. These components are detailed here:
1. Written Exam on the Concepts and Techniques of EEM
- The exam contains a minimum of 100 multiple-choice questions covering content from Level 1: Fundamentals and Level 2: Certification Training.
- There is a 2-hour time limit for taking the exam. It typically takes candidates 1 to 1-1/2 hours to complete.
- You must get 90% of the questions correct to successfully pass the exam.
- The candidate will automatically receive their numerical score from the online examination system within 30 minutes and will receive instructions on the next step if he or she did not pass.
2. Live Demonstration of EEM Techniques (approximately 1-1/2 hours to 2 hours). This component of the testing is done live, either in person or via video conference call (usually via Zoom) with a Qualified Examiner.
- The examiner will question the candidate on various elements and protocols contained within the Level 1: Fundamentals and Level 2: Certification Training.
- There is a 2-hour time limit for taking the exam. It typically takes candidates 1-1/2 hours to complete.
You must get 75% (a minimum of 84 out of 112 possible points) to successfully pass the exam.
- There is a total of 28 elements. You will be scored on each element of the exam based on 4 categories:
- Area of Concern - 1 point, Partial Mastery – 2 points, Mastery – 3 points, Exceeds – 4 points
- To achieve a Mastery score you must demonstrate all elements of the question accurately as evaluated by the Qualified Examiner.
- To achieve an Exceeds score on any element you must demonstrate all elements the question at an “experienced practitioner” level as evaluated by the Qualified Examiner.
- In some instances where you have completed the majority of the demonstration to the satisfaction of the Qualified Examiner, but did not fully demonstrate all elements of the question, you will receive a Partial Mastery score.
3. Written Ethics Exam:
- The written Ethics Exam contains 48 multiple-choice questions covering content from the Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners and the Ethics material covered in Level 1: Fundamentals and Level 2: Certification Training program.
- The multiple-choice exam is open-book and you are allowed 3 hours to complete the exam.
- The candidate must get 85% (a minimum of 41 out of 48) of the questions correct to successfully pass the exam. Scores will generally be sent by e-mail within two business days after completing the exam. If a passing score was not obtained, feedback and instructions on the next step will be sent within
- Re-taking the Ethics Written Exam is unlimited and free.
- The candidate must wait 48 hours before re-taking the Ethics Written Exam.
4. Ethics Oral Exam (approximately 1 hour)
- The Ethics Oral Exam is administered either in-person or via conference call (usually Zoom) by a Qualified Ethics Examiner.
- The candidate must have passed the Written Ethics Exam before scheduling the Oral Ethics Exam.
- The candidate must have the Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners available during the Oral Ethics Exam.
- The exam will consist primarily of the Examiner presenting a scenario that an EEM practitioner may encounter and asking the candidate to identify the primary ethical issue involved, to identify the ethical principles designed to offer guidance in handling this type of situation (time will be allotted to refer to the Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners to review the list of ethical principles), to identify dilemmas this particular scenario presents that go beyond the guidance available from the general ethical principles, and to describe how he or she might handle the situation.
- The Qualified Examiner will provide the pass/fail score and written feedback to the candidate within 48 hours of exam completion.
*We have timed and tested the exam to allow for a reasonable time for the majority of candidates to complete the exam. If you have a learning disability and/or require additional time to take the exam, please contact us at [email protected] to request a time exception. You must state your valid reason for requesting an exception to the testing policy.
Eligible candidates will register to take the Certification Exam by going to https://www.eemcentral.com and selecting the EEM Certified Practitioner Exam Registration tile activated on the candidates dashboard upon receiving their Level 2 diploma. You will be requested to register and pay the exam fee of $450 prior to exams being given. You will be able to schedule your in-person demonstration sessions immediately upon registration, or if you are unable to commit to one of the dates and times listed on the scheduling form, you can return at a later time to schedule your sessions. Please allow up to 30 minutes for the system to process your registration and activate the exams.
Here is quick video tutorial to walk you through registering for the exam: