Level 3: Professional Skills Mastery - United States Region
Welcome to Level 3: Professional Skills Mastery in San Diego!
US Level 3 classes are held at the Holiday Inn Bayside, a lovely resort hotel in San Diego, approximately 1.5 miles from San Diego International Airport (SAN).
California's second largest city, San Diego, is renowned for its idyllic climate, 70 miles of pristine beaches and a dazzling array of world-class attractions.
Along with a beautiful outdoor pool, the hotel offers a lush landscaped area boasting table tennis and shuffleboard. The 9-hole miniature putt putt course is the perfect place for both adults and kids of all ages to enjoy themselves. They even have free beach cruiser bicycle rentals for those that want to explore San Diego by two wheels.
Students are responsible for their own lodging.
Registration for Class 1 closed.
*You can register before completing your Certification Exam.
Dates and Times
Level 3: Professional Skills Training has 2 sequential classes - the first one in early autumn and the second in late winter. Each class starts at 8:00 a.m. on the first day and finishes on the final day at 6:00 p.m.
The dates for the 2020-21 classes in San Diego, California are:
Class 1: October 21 - 24, 2020
Class 2: May 13 - 16, 2021
The dates for the 2021-22 classes in San Diego, California are:
Class 1: August 26 - 29, 2021
Class 2: February 10 - 13, 2022
Review Classes are built in to Level 3 classes to discuss the information from your prior classes.
Post Classes are occasionally offered after the regular EEM classes and feature topics of interest to EEM students. The cost is in addition to the tuition for the Level 3 classes, and registration is available on the online registration form for each class or you may pay for it at the door. Upcoming Post Class topics will be listed below as soon as they are known.
Post Classes are optional, and are sometimes open to the public, without any prerequisites. If a Post Class is being held, see the schedule below for exact times.
The Post Class (Optional)
Evolving Triple Warmer to Detox the 9 Energy Systems
Sunday, October 25, 2020
Taught by Janel Volk Hubbard and Eva Gold
Open to the public
Cost: $150 USD
$30 Discount for active Level 3: Professional Skills Mastery Students
More information coming soon.
The tuition for the 2020-21 Level 3: Professional Skills classes in the US is $1995 per class, or $3990 per year. Payment is due upon registration for each class. Registration opens approximately 10 weeks prior to the start of class. Tuition covers all of the class materials, use of a massage table, conference space, teaching staff, and basic required mentoring and feedback. It also includes on each day of class (excluding Post Class): continental breakfast, snack breaks, and a buffet lunch.
The tuition does not include most food, lodging, or transportation.
Students can expect to pay the following in Level 3: Professional Skills Mastery:
- Tuition per class
- Optional Post Class
- Extra paid mentoring may be required in special cases
- Active EEM Practitioner status is maintained by renewing your EEM Continued Training Certificate via attendance of Continued Training courses
- The above certificate and a current liability insurance policy are required to maintain a practitioner listing on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory
To Other Agencies:
- Hotel, transportation, and most meals per class
Registration is online. An email containing a link to the online registration form for each class is sent to students approximately 10 weeks before the class takes place.
Registration for Class 1 closed.
We accept major credit cards and PayPal on our online registration form.
Pay Pal users: You will receive a PayPal invoice within 48 hours after submitting your registration form with PayPal selected as your payment . Your registration will not be considered complete until PayPal (or other) payment is received. Thank you!
Note About Advanced Payment:
If you would like to pay tuition in advance for both classes of Level 3, please DO NOT register online. You must contact [email protected] to make arrangements.
The location of the 2020-21 United States Level 3: Professional Skills Mastery classes will be at the Holiday Inn Bayside in San Diego, California.
At the Holiday Inn Bayside, guests can choose from a wide range of modern lodging options. They offer Economy rooms, Poolside rooms with a private patio or balcony, Tower rooms accessible by interior corridors, and Executive guest rooms and suites, many boasting oversized windows and magnificent bay views.
All accommodations are non-smoking, and each room comes equipped with a refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, hair dryer, iron & board, choice of soft or firm pillows, large work desk, free high speed internet, flat screen HDTVs, refreshing four function showerhead in the bathroom, bath amenities by Bath and Body Works, and complimentary high-speed WiFi.
We have arranged a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Bayside at discounted rates.
- Reservations must be made before their cut-off date of: Saturday, September 29, 2020. Reservations requests received after their cutoff date will be accepted on a hotel and rate availability basis.
- Discounted rate: $149/night plus tax
- Group Code: YIP
- Guests can click on this Innersource Room Reservations link to make reservations online. The link goes to the standard reservations page with the group code preloaded. You then need to input your arrival and departure dates and click “Check Availability” to go to the group’s specific rate and availability page. From there you will select a room type that you prefer and input your personal details to complete the reservation (please scroll down to see all available room types). You may also use your IHG Rewards number with the group rate.
- Guests can also make reservations through the Holiday Inn San Diego Bayside Reservations office at 619-224-3621 ext 701 or 800-662-8899. Callers must refer to the group code of YIP to book the group rates and be included in the group room block.
Our special group rate is also available three days before and after the class on a space available basis for those who would like more time in San Diego. Students interested in extending their stay beyond that time should call the hotel directly to inquire about availability for those extra dates – and don’t forget to mention the group code to get your discounted rates!
Holiday Inn San Diego Bayside
Call 1(619) 224-3621, ask for reservations (Ext: 701) or call toll free (in USA only) 1(800) 662-8899
If you do not have a roommate but would like one, we offer a Roommate Finder Forum.
A complimentary 24-hour San Diego International Airport shuttle; an on-site restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service; free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the hotel.
The 24-hour Fitness Center is equiped with three treadmills, two elliptical machines, and two stationary bicycles for your cardio needs. Enjoy a universal weight set, free weights, medicine balls, and exercise balls to complement the rest of your workout.
Along with a beautiful outdoor pool, the hotel offers a lush landscaped area boasting table tennis and shuffleboard. The 9-hole miniature putt putt course is the perfect place for you to enjoy yourself. They even have free beach cruiser bicycle rentals for those that want to explore San Diego by two wheels.
Level 3 students will be provided the following on each day of their classes (Thursday to Sunday):
- Continental Breakfast with fresh baked goods, juices, fruit platter, coffee/tea
- Morning Break with coffee/tea
- Buffet Lunch with coffee/tea/iced tea
- Afternoon Break with beverages and light snacks
All other meals are on your own, including on Post Class day.
Students are responsible for making their own transportation reservations.
It is not necessary for students to have a vehicle once they have arrived at the Holiday Inn Bayside.
The Holiday Inn Bayside's address is 4875 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, California 92106; phone 619-224-3621. They have a complimentary 24-hour San Diego International Airport shuttle.
San Diego International Airport (SAN) is the local airport.
All major car rental companies service San Diego International Airport. Guest transportation is available through various taxi and shuttle van services.
Uber & Lyft are an affordable option as well.
Corona Virus Information
We are anticipating a lovely and safe class in California as we adhere to the state’s recommendations regarding social gatherings. We will be providing the following:
- Spacing between chairs
- Thermal non-contact thermometers for each small group prior to starting each session
- Non-allergenic disposable gloves as needed for personal use in class and/or small groups
Each attendee will receive:
- Cloth facemask
- Personal bottle of hand sanitizer
As for the hotel:
- Hotel food service will be provided according to the latest protective guidelines
- Hotel is complying with CDC and CA guidelines for guest rooms
California is re-opening under a phased approach so it is possible that some of these restrictions will have loosened by August.
In case a second wave requires us to cancel or reschedule the class:
If a “second-wave” occurs, which requires us to cancel or reschedule the class, you may request a full refund or rollover your tuition to a future date. Your hotel room is subject to the hotel’s cancellation rules, but they have previously cancelled and refunded all reservations when other events have cancelled or been postponed due to the virus.