European Professional Organisations for Graduates
We are delighted to confirm that Eden Energy Medicine is now a recognised and approved ‘teaching establishment’ by the following professional bodies in Europe:
While based in the UK, they all operate in varying degress throughout key European countries.
Membership is optional; study their websites to evaluate the benefits to you and your situation, such as:
- They add credibility to you as a professional and 'reassurance' to clients seeking a practitioner.
- You can be added to their practitioner listing and can help your business grow.
- They have their fingers on the pulse of what is happening re. legislation etc., so you will benefit from being kept up to date via their newsletters and mailings.
- If legislation does change in Europe -- especially after Brexit -- then it will bode well for any student to have voluntarily been a member of such organisation as it demonstrates professionalism.
- Keeps you abreast of advertising and promotional guidelines.
- You may be able to obtain a slight reduction in your insurance if you are a member or indeed insure through the body, e.g. the FHT as a good insurance scheme. (Scroll to the bottom of that page for insurance carriers in the UK.)
- You are part of a professional, supportive network to look to for advice when needed.
- You can even put 'letters' after your name and use their logos on your promotional material.