Join Your Eden Energy Medicine Community For A Winter Wonderland Cruise!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE CAREFULLY.
Due to commitments we have to make well in advance to the cruise company and others in planning this unique event no refunds can be made for cancellations received after July 31, 2024.
In situations involving serious illness or family emergencies, Innersource may, at its discretion, apply the tuition portion to a future event that is sponsored directly through Innersource. It is important to note that tuition is a very small percentage of the total registration cost you are paying for this event.
Due to the need to enforce more stringent cancellation policies for this activity, Innersource HIGHLY recommends that participants purchase Travel Insurance to protect themselves against unforeseen circumstances or events. Innersource and AMA Waterways are bound by local laws regarding issues that may impact your ability to travel, such as mandatory vaccinations and/or other restrictions, and these are subject to change without notice at any time. As these rules are put in place by government agencies and are out of our control, this Cancellation Policy will still be enforced even if restrictions are implemented that limit the ability of individuals to travel. Travel insurance is your best way to protect your vacation investment. (See below for a list of respected travel insurance companies.)
The non-refundable deposit is non-refundable under all circumstances.
Cancellations made before July 31, 2024 may be eligible to receive a partial refund of the registration fees, less the non-refundable deposit, based on the following schedule:
- Cancellations made before July 31, 2023 may receive a refund of all registration fees paid in excess of the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations made between July 31, 2023 and November 29, 2023 may receive a refund of 75% of the registration fees paid in excess of the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations made between November 30, 2023 and March 30, 2024 may receive a refund of 50% of the registration fees paid in excess of the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations made between March 31, 2024 and July 31, 2024, may receive 25% of the registration fees paid in excess of the non-refundable deposit.
TRANSFERING YOUR PURCHASE TO ANOTHER PARTY PRIVATELY
As this is a private, chartered event, name changes are permissible up to 90 days prior to sailing. Individuals needing to cancel may find it more advantageous to arrange to transfer their purchase to another party privately.
- Should the cruise be sold out, Innersource will attempt to create awareness among those on the waiting list of opportunities available to privately purchase access to the event. Innersource accepts no responsibility for the success or failure of such efforts.
- If not sold out, Innersource cannot assist in finding potential transfer partners.
Under all circumstances, Innersource cannot collect any money nor be responsible for any financial exchange involved between those two parties. Innersource will need to be notified in writing by the original purchaser no less than 90 days prior to sailing of the intended name change on the reservation. Each name change will be subject to a $100 Administrative fee per person.
NOTIFICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING
Cancellations must be received in writing or by e-mail ([email protected] ) and will be promptly acknowledged once received.
Here is a list of highly rated companies that offer travel insurance (from respected consumer advocate Christopher Elliott):
Travel Insurance (Top 5 Readers’ Choice Awards)
- Allianz Global Assistance
- Travel Guard
- Seven Corners
- Generali Global Assistance
For an article in Forbes Advisor that goes into more detail about travel insurance and these companies, you can click this link: https://www.forbes.com/advisor/travel-insurance/best-travel-insurance/