Level 2: Certification Training - Central Region
Welcome to Chicago!
Hybrid Learning Model - In Person & Live Stream
Hybrid Learning leverages spiral learning model – Students have access to materials prior to class and option to see additional faculty teaching protocols outside of class dates.
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now open!
Travel Restricted or Need to Study from Home?
Remote Learning Options approved for 2022-2023 school year!
Want more details? Email [email protected]
Limited Seating. Register early!
Welcome to Chicago! Chicago continues to one of the top cities in the world. Chicago is world-class in so many categories—magnificent architecture, stunning museums, brilliant chefs, and so much to do that you’ll never see it all.
The Central Region classes will be held at the Marriott SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare, an all-suite hotel located 8 minutes from Chicago O’Hare. Easy access from O’Hare, downtown Chicago (Amtrak) as well as the expressways. The Marriott SpringHill Suites is an all-suite hotel offering spacious rooms that include a desk, refrigerator, and microwave. All suites have a sofa bed plus either 2 double beds or 1 king bed. Enjoy complimentary amenities like breakfast, free underground heated parking, Wi-Fi, indoor pool, and 24-hour fitness center. Complimentary 24-hour shuttle with pickup and drop off to O’Hare (ORD). Grocery store 3 blocks from hotel and several restaurant options available nearby or for delivery.
The negotiated group rate for any suite (1 king or 2 double) is $89 per night plus tax. No additional fees (resort / amenity).
For a tour of the hotel, click on this brochure link:
Marriott SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare
Spiral Learning Approach:
Spiral learning- A unique program format for remote knowledge transfer / live stream based on several years of proven techniques. What do we mean by spiral learning? Multiple opportunities to review the material, ask questions and go deeper each time you experience the material. This model allows time to integrate, review, ask more questions and avoid zoom fatigue. At a minimum, if you actively participate there is an opportunity to review the information at least 4 times. This year many students took advantage of the recordings and reviewed content multiple times. These opportunities are not mandatory but offered for your learning convenience.
- Kick off ~1 month prior to the class dates – Review class schedule and access within EEM Central (Learning Management tool used for EEMCP)
- Course Materials - Course materials can be released prior to class once registration is paid and processed. Prior class must be completed as well. NOTE: Once you receive the materials (EEM Central gives you online access), there are no refunds since Innersource considers you starting the course. Refunds prior to receipt of materials are available based on cancellation policy minus $80 administrative fee.
- Videos - Innersource provides access to the last filmed class at the Wigwam resort. These are available with course materials and can be reviewed prior to class.
- Protocol Reviews – Optional – an added extra at no additional cost - In addition to the videos from the last class at the Wigwam and the course book, we offer “live via zoom” protocol reviews where the faculty dive deeper into the protocols / techniques and give you the ability to interact live with Q&A. Attend these live and / or listen to the recordings after the protocol review.
- Online Expansion class - Optional – Review prior class materials online prior to class – $90 for 5-hours of interactive study; split into two 2.5 hour classes.
- Hands-on – Optional - Arrive a day early for an additional 10-hours of hands-on practice with faculty supervision Tuesday 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.; Wednesday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.. Note: Required if you did not attend Class 6, 7 or 8 in person.
- Class dates – Mandatory attendance – Whether in person or remote, you must attend class unless MIA (Missing Innersource Activity). Wednesday 4 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.; Thursday – Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- 1-Day Intensives – Optional - Typically 3 classes offered by Senior faculty – Livestream and in person – Student discount available; Scheduled based on demand.
- A demo walk through - Optional - an added extra at no additional cost - After the written test deadline a faculty member will answer questions prior to your demo.
Hybrid Learning Model - In Person & Live Stream
Remote learning option approved for 2022-2023 school year
Level 2 has been approved via remote learning when hands-on is completed in person with a “local” approved Level 2 Faculty member. Students attending in person complete hands-on as part of class.
- Class 5 will be Live Stream / remote learning ONLY - Save $ on travel and lodging plus you get an additional 10-hours of training at no charge if you attend the Class 5 skills Hands-on prior to Class 6. Arrive 1-day early for Class 6 for 10-hours of faculty supervised Class 5 Hands-on practice. It is a opportunity to give and receive all Class 5 protocols. Class 5 does not require hands-on.
- Classes 6 – 8 will be offered as hybrid – In person & live stream
- Hands-on requirement – 10-hours hands-on is required to complete a class done remotely (6, 7 & 8). Hands-on is considered a completion requirement along with the written and demo test. “Local” hands-on must be supervised by an approved Level 2 Faculty with student(s) paying the faculty directly. Many students share the cost of local hands-on. If you attend class in person, your hands-on requirement is fulfilled.
Flexibility and adaptability are important as we continue our learning. We adjust our teaching model to make sure the students have the best possible outcome in learning the Level 2 curriculum. Hands-on practice is critical and a required part of the training.
Would you like to talk with a student who has experience online learning this year? We can connect you with a current Level 2 student.
Dates and Times
Central Region (Chicago, IL) Level 2 2022-2023 School Year
- Class 5: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - Saturday, July 23, 2022 – ONLINE ONLY; Class 5 Hands-on available prior to Class 6 - additional 10 hours of training
- Class 6: Wednesday, Oct 5, 2022 - Saturday, Oct 8, 2022 – Hybrid – In person and livestream
- Class 7: Wednesday, Jan 11, 2023 - Saturday, Jan 14, 2023 – Hybrid – In person and livestream
- Class 8: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - Saturday, April 15, 2023– Hybrid – In person and livestream
Optional Classes (additional cost):
Expansion Class - Expand and deepen your knowledge of the prior classes. 5-hour class held online prior to class. Two 2.5 hour classes led by Senior Faculty.
Hands-on –Additional Faculty supervised 10-hours hands-on prior to next class. No charge for Class 5 skills Hands-on.
1-Day Intensives - Additional topics presented by Senior Faculty; Scheduled after the main class dates - Typically 3 additional 1-day intensives so block 3 additional days after main class
Hands-On Retreat – Saturday, April 8, 2023 – Tuesday, April 11, 2023 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. 30 hours of practice – receiving and giving - Class 5 – 7 skills under the supervision of Senior faculty.
For those already enrolled in the previous 2021-22 school year:
- Hands-on Retreat: Faculty supervised hands-on review for classes 5, 6 & 7 Saturday, February 12 – Tuesday, February 15, 2022 (Open to any student who has completed EEMCP Class 7)
- Class 8: Wednesday, Feb 16, 2022 - Saturday, Feb 19, 2022
- 1-Day Intensives - Sunday, February 20 - Tuesday, February 22, 2022 Student cost: $125 each
Class Meeting Times:
Expansion (Review) Class - Online - Optional – Highly Recommended – opportunity to review prior class materials with an expanded understanding.
Hands-on: Tuesday 2 p.m. – 7 p.m; Wednesday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Welcome Reception / Check in - Wednesday, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Class - Wednesday, 4:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Class - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; 2.0 hr. lunch
Class - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; 2.0 hr. lunch
Class - Saturday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; 2.0 hr. lunch
1-Day Intensives - 6-hr classes - In person / Live Stream / Filmed Classes
Optional – Highly Recommended – Experienced faculty present various topics that expand application of EEM; Open to the public; Student discount available.
- Sunday - 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; 2 hr. lunch
- Monday - 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; 2 hr. lunch
- Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; 2 hr. lunch (or 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Dr. Sara Allen, our Educational Director, is on Faculty for all classes. You will have an opportunity to have one-on-one guidance and support with one of the original Faculty throughout your entire Level 2 year. Dr. Sara’s training, and over 20,000 hours of clinical experience, have resulted in a masterful blend of skill and intuitive understanding of the client’s needs.
Central Region Faculty have included:
Dr. Sara Allen
Janel Volk Hubbard
Expansion (Review) Classes
Expansion (Review) Classes provide students the opportunity to review and expand their understanding of the material addressed in the previous class and prepare for topics to be covered in the upcoming class. It also allows for more hands-on practice time.
Expansion Classes are optional and highly recommended. Available for any Level 2 students or students in either of our Teacher Training programs who wish to have extra practice across all material covered in prior classes.
The Expansion class prior to the start of class 5 is a special opportunity to review many of the concepts and protocols from Level 1: Fundamentals Classes 1 – 4. You will practice Meridian Energy Testing and learn how to easily do these tests. Still fuzzy about Irregular Energies, Pulse Testing or Anchor and Wander on the Radiant Circuits? Bring your questions to this class and build your confidence as you head into Class 5.
Expansion (Review) Classes are required for:
- Students who missed the previous class.
- Students who are required by their between-class supervisor to attend as a condition to continue with the next class of the Level 2: Certification Training.
- Students who have been absent from the Level 2: Certification Training for one year or more.
1-Day Intensives / Mini-Classes
OPEN TO ALL REGIONS - Anyone can join us! Basic energy testing is the only requirement.
1-Day Intensives are offered after the regular Level 2: Certification Training classes and feature topics of interest to EEM students. The cost is in addition to the tuition for the Level 2: Certification Training classes, and registration is available online at holistic.energy/people/classes. Public $195; Active EEMCP Students $125 (save $70 per class; $210 savings on all three)
1-Day Intensives are optional, open to the public, and do not have any prerequisites. They are in person, livestream and recorded. Recordings available after class.
Level 2 - Class 8 - Sunday, February 20 - Tuesday, February 22, 2022
The Class 8 1-Day Intensives
(Open to the public)
Sunday, February 20 - Tuesday, February 22, 2022
These upcoming classes are live and in person. Available via livestream. Professional recording and editing by Jill Stevens. Jill has been filming for Innersource for 15+ years.
Sunday, February 20, 2022 - Earth Heals Everything: Amplify the healing powers of the stomach and spleen - Dr. Sara Allen Link: holistic.energy/product/earth-energy-heals-everything-full-course-6-hrs
Monday, February 21, 2022 - Rooting the Spirit: Spirit and Ghost Points (Great part 2 of Earth Heals Everything or can stand alone) - Dr. Sara Allen Link: holistic.energy/product/rooting-the-spirit-spirit-and-ghost-points-full-course-6-hrs
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - Money Matters: Energy Medicine tools for healing money issues. Correct & create flow of money - Dr. Sara Allen Link: holistic.energy/product/money-matters-full-course-6-hrs
Level 2 - Class 5
The Class 5 1-Day Intensives
At this time, no in person 1-day Intensives planned for Class 5 2022 as it is online only. We may schedule some zoom options but for now, look at our pre-recorded classes. See below for a list of our courses.
Level 2 - Class 6 - Sunday, Oct 9, 2022 - Tuesday, Oct 11, 2022
The Class 6 1-Day Intensives
(Open to the public)
Sunday, October 9 - Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Details coming soon!
Level 2 - Class 7 - Sunday, Jan 15, 2023 - Tuesday, Jan 17, 2023
The Class 7 1-Day Intensives
(Open to the public)
Sunday, January 15 - Tuesday, January 17, 2023
Details coming soon!
Level 2 - Class 8 - Sunday, April 16, 2023 - Tuesday, April 18, 2023
The Class 8 1-Day Intensives
(Open to the public)
Sunday, April 16 - Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Details coming soon!
Previously Recorded 1-Day Intensives (6-hour classes) – Professionally filmed and edited. Available online
Six hour courses: Student price $125 for each class (Students save $70 per class; Public price $195 per class) Enter promo code SAVE70 for $70 student discount on 6-hour classes
- Dr. Sara Allen - Energy Medicine for the Soul: Cultivating the Indomitable Spirit
- Dr. Sara Allen - Energy Medicine for Auto Immune
- Dr. Sara Allen - Energy Medicine for Emotional Intelligence
- Lisa Buford - Learn to Thrive when Hard-wired to Survive: Using Brain Gym and Energy Medicine to Achieve Goals
- Dr. Sara Allen – Energy Medicine for the Dying Client
- Dr. Gail Van Kanegan – Pain No More! How to Assess, Clear and Manage Acute & Chronic Pain
- Kim Wedman – Challenging Cases – How to Track and Treat
- Dr. Sara Allen – Shock and Irregular Energies: The Initiate of All Disease
- Dr. Sara Allen – Energy Medicine for Distance Healing: The Science and the Mastery of Long-Distance Healing
- Mary Ann Wilkens, Peter Hays and Dr. Deb Rykoff, DVM – Animal Basics: Calm Your Pet, Calm Yourself
Prior Mini-Classes (2-hour classes) – Available online
Mini-Courses (2-hour classes): Student price $45 for each class (Students save $25 per class; Public price $70 per class) Enter promo code SAVE25 for $25 student discount on mini-classes
Meet the Regional Directors, Mary Ann Wilkens and Peter Hays!
Mary Ann and Peter are both certified in EEM. Mary Ann has a full-time practice which focuses on both people and pets. Mary Ann is an Eden Method Authorized Teacher and teaches Level 1: Fundamentals in Chicago. Mary Ann and Peter started this journey over 25 years ago studying modalities to improve their pet’s lives (as well as their own) - Tellington TTouch®, Pranic Healing, BEMER, essential oils, Feldenkrais Method® and more. Mary Ann moved from a full-time career as a Fortune 10 IT global executive to a wellness practice in 2015. Peter continues as a Packaging Engineer with a part-time wellness practice.
We are extremely excited to host the Level 2: Certification Training in Chicago. Peter and Mary Ann enjoy Chicago by sailing on Lake Michigan, driving classic cars and raising 3 children ages 18-23, as well as playing with their cats and dogs. We have hosted many Tellington TTouch® for companion animal certification trainings as well as Feldenkrais Method® trainings over the years. Dr. Sara Allen will be in Chicago for all classes with additional faculty rotated throughout the year.
You can reach Mary Ann at [email protected]
Sign Up Now and Receive FREE Online Access to Class Recordings
Receive FREE Online Access to all 4 Level 1 classes and all 4 upcoming Level 2 classes.
Offer Expires March 31, 2022
We highly recommend you take advantage of the Early Bird Special. Reviewing the class recordings is a great way to revisit and master the class material. You'll receive online access to Level 1: Fundamentals Class 1-4 videos before the start of Class 5! And then, access to Level 2: Certification Training Classes 5-8 after attending each class. These videos are an excellent resource to help you revisit and master the material.
Tuition and Costs
The tuition for the 2022-23 Level 2: Certification Training is $1350 per quarter, or $5400 per year. A $300 non-refundable deposit will be added to your first quarterly payment at Class 5. This deposit will be applied to your Class 8 payment.
See the chart for a breakdown of payments:
Quarterly payments will be due upon registration for each class. Registration opens approximately 10 weeks prior to the start of class. Payment for each class covers all of the class materials, use of a massage table, conference space, teaching staff, basic required supervision, and ongoing evaluations to keep people moving forward in a competence-based learning model.
The tuition does not include food, lodging, or transportation.
Quarterly Payment 2022-23
Students can expect to pay the following in Level 2: Certification Training:
- Quarterly tuition per class
- Optional Review Class or Post Class
- Late fees, extra paid mentoring, and/or the Review Class ($90) may be required for missed class time, late test submission, missed demonstration appointments, and other special cases
- Hotel, transportation, and most meals per class
- After graduating from Level 2: Certification Training:
- Students are qualified to apply for Certification by Innersource as an Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner. The Certification fee is $450 and includes a comprehensive written test, an Ethics exam, and completing a comprehensive demonstration test, either in person or via a videoconferencing platform (Zoom, Skype, etc.), with a Faculty member who is part of an Innersource-selected pool.
- Active practitioner status is maintained by renewing your EEM Continued Training Certificate via attendance of Continued Training courses.
- The above certificate and a current liability insurance policy are required to maintain a practitioner listing on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory.
Registration is online. An email containing a link to the online registration form for each class is sent to students approximately 10 weeks before the class takes place.
We accept major credit cards and PayPal on our online registration form.
Pay Pal users: You will receive a PayPal invoice within 48 hours after submitting your registration form with PayPal selected as your payment. Your registration will not be considered complete until PayPal (or other) payment is received. Thank you!
Note About Advanced Payment:
If you would like to pay tuition in advance for all four classes of Level 2: Certification Training (Classes 5-8), please DO NOT register online. You must contact the Regional Director where you will be attending Level 2: Certification Training to make arrangements.
[If you have not yet completed Classes 1-4 of the program, please see the Level 1: Fundamentals page of our website for enrollment information.]
The location of the 2022-2023 Central Regional Level 2: Certification Training classes will be at Marriott SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare in Chicago, Illinois.
A perfect blend of city and suburban life! SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare offers the convenience of an airport property with all the amenities guests love. Visit downtown Chicago and experience what Condé Nast Traveler and Time Out readers rate as one of the top world-class cities.
The SpringHill Suites is a unique hotel as they offer many additional values!
Our negotiated group rate is for double suites with single or double occupancy including complimentary amenities listed below. These rates are good 2 days prior to our class and 2 days after class. Double suites have 2 beds plus sofa bed. 2 – 3 students have shared a room but with the low rate many students opt for their own room.
Room Rate is in negotiation. Free shuttle to hotel from O’Hare. No hidden costs – no resort fees, no parking fees, no internet fees, no cost to / from O’Hare airport to hotel.
Book your room using Group link:
Links will be provided to reserve your rooms for all your class dates. We recommend you book all class dates for your rooms now. Chicago has a large demand on its hotels for conferences and conventions and rooms can be sold out. Once room block is sold out, rates will be driven by market availability. Better to reserve and then cancel prior to Marriott’s cancellation policy (currently 48 hours prior) if needed with no penalty.
Cuisine / Food:
Chicago is well known for its top chefs and its cuisine. Any type of food is available for delivery – Italian, Greek, Middle Eastern, Korean, Indian, vegan / vegetarian, Mexican, plus many more! Outback Steakhouse is located on-site with several others within a short walk / drive. Many food options are available to support any of your dietary requirements. The hotel is willing to have certain items available for breakfast (i.e., gluten free bread, almond milk, etc.) with a 2-week advanced notice. Refrigerators and microwaves are in each room.
Grocery access: A Mariano’s grocery store is within walking distance or shuttle from the hotel. Whole Foods is a 10-15-minute drive. Groceries can be delivered to your room as well. Refrigerators and microwaves are in each room.
Neighborhood: The Park Ridge neighborhood and local forest preserves are easily accessible for a walk in the woods. Located near the Rosemont Entertainment complex with outlet shopping, bowling, AMC movie theater, restaurants and more. Easy access to Chicago attractions like Wrigley Field, McCormick Place, Field Museum, House of Blues, theater district, Second City comedy club and Navy Pier. Lyft and Uber are readily available for easy, affordable transport as well. You can choose tranquil or a show in the city – lots of choices within your reach.
Roommates / Sharing a Room:
A private Facebook group will be set up to enable communication across all registrants. All arrangements are made by students. If your plans change, please coordinate reservations with your roommate(s) and keep your roommate informed of any changes. Room rates apply to single / double occupancy (1 – 2 people). An additional charge of $10 per night will be applied for 3rd and 4th person per guest room.
- Airport shuttle
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Free breakfast
- Free high-speed internet
- Parking – Free with our group rate
- Pet friendly
- Restaurant on-site
- Buffet breakfast, complimentary
- Cash machine/ATM
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Crib/Play Yard
- Foreign exchange, nearby
- Laundry on-site, coin operated
- Local restaurant dinner delivery
- Mini fridge
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Newspaper in lobby
- Phone calls: toll-free
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Valet dry-cleaning
- Vending machines
- Copy service
- Fax service
- Full business center, onsite
- Incoming fax complimentary
- Network/Internet printing
- Outgoing fax complimentary
- Overnight delivery/pickup
Class 5: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - Saturday, July 23, 2022 - double or king (plus tax)
Class 6: Wednesday, Oct 5, 2022 - Saturday, Oct 8, 2022 - double or king (plus tax)
Class 7: Wednesday, Jan 11, 2023 - Saturday, Jan 14, 2023 - double or king (plus tax)
Class 8: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - Saturday, April 15, 2023 - double or king (plus tax)
Links to directly book your rooms at the Hotel. Use these to ensure all negotiated amenities are include in your rate:
- Class 5: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 - Saturday, July 23, 2022 - Link to be provided at a later date
- Class 6: Wednesday, Oct 5, 2022 - Saturday, Oct 8, 20221 – Link to be provided at a later date
- Class 7: Wednesday, Jan 11, 2023 - Saturday, Jan 14, 2023 – Link to be provided at a later date
- Class 8: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - Saturday, April 15, 2023 – Link to be provided at a later date
CHOOSE FROM 4 LOCATIONS!
Baltimore, Chicago, Phoenix, and the United Kingdom
Level 2: Certification Training Classes are offered in four regional locations. Each location will have their own unique experience, all while maintaining the same curriculum, educational opportunities, and quality teaching you've come to expect.